Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Chobits チョビツ

Kurogawa Shinji
    Kurogawa Shinji
    Chibi
    Chibi

Chobits チョビツ Empty Chobits チョビツ

Post by Kurogawa Shinji Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Chobits チョビツ Chobits
    Well, it's kind of a classic(2002), but not too classic such as the likes of the "currently" airing anime every morning having the title "Dragon Ball"(1996).... it still has a good story.....so for those who still haven't watched this, I recommend this anime. It's based on a seinen(青年) manga by CLAMP..... and .... i'm too lazy to write a description so I'll just copy-paste a description from wikipedia, here:

The series tells the story of Hideki Motosuwa, who finds an abandoned persocom (パソコン PasoKon?), or personal computer (パーソナルコンピュータ pāsonaru konpyūta) with human form, that he names "Chi" after the only word it initially can speak. As the series progresses, they explore the mysteries of Chi's origin together and questions about the relationship between human beings and persocoms. The manga is set in the same universe as Angelic Layer, taking place a few years after the events of that story, and like Angelic Layer, it explores the relationship between human beings and electronic devices shaped like human beings.

Motosuwa is voiced by Sugita Tomokazu while Chii by Tanaka Rie.
    Sakuragirl16
    Sakuragirl16
    Egg
    Egg

Chobits チョビツ Empty Re: Chobits チョビツ

Post by Sakuragirl16 Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Naalala ko nung grade 1 ata aq.. Fave ko 'to nuon!! Kaya nga lng tinatamad na kung hanapin ung ep na pinag-iwanan ko..
    Kurogawa Shinji
    Kurogawa Shinji
    Chibi
    Chibi

Post by Kurogawa Shinji Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:41 am

simulan mo na lang sa umpisa...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:25 pm